Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

All About Bunnies

It's been about basking in sunsets before rushing back home to the babes...
 
 
It's been about evenings with no time for anything but bunny bonding.
Teela & Fren were 100% bonded some time ago and Yuuji is behaving 99% , we're almost there!

 
It's been about preparing yummies for the bunnies whale sized tummies, like dehydrated carrot tops...

 
It's been about homemade healthful Vegan loveliness inspired by a love for bunnies... 
 
 
Bunnies...bunnies...bunnies...
life is very rabbit-centric indeed but we wouldn't have it any other way!


2 comments:

Natascha said...

I didn't think it was possible to Bond three! The whole twos company threes a crowd. I am so excited that I finally got mine to bond. I am going to do a post on it. I don't leave them out together when I'm not home, but it won't be long.

Mandy Saile said...

Again, congrats on getting yours to bond....people who have never tried bonding bunnies have no idea, ha ha...good job. XO.