Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 27, 2015

Companion Cube

So apparently there is a computer game called 'Portal', it's apparently totally great...
And there's something within this game called a 'Companion Cube'...
Okay, honestly, I still really have no ideal what it's all about
but my Munchkin wanted one somewhat desperately
so we as smitten and doting Uncy and Auntie spent a weekend sleepover making one!
 
 
 
She and my honey spent almost 4 hours in the chilly garage making up the cube...
She had a blast and I was impressed that she stuck out the cold.
Than I spent about 3 hours with her painting it.
Than apparently it needed a cake...
Than apparently it would be 'super cool' if I did a drawing of the games characters on the lid...Ha ha!


No comments: