Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Prepping Pretties & Feeling Grateful

I've been spending a lot of time preparing/finishing up linears and transferring them to paper.
I like to do this in piles so that I have a huge stack of work all ready to go for when my desires
switch from working with lines and pencil to needing to work colour and shapes.
(as you can see from my studio bulletin boards, I always have a lot of drawings & linears on the go)


This week as school begins again, I am reminded of how amazing it is that I get to make art full-time.
I've come a loonnnggg wwaaayyyy, I've worked my ass off, I've paid my 'dues'
but knowing all that I am still so aware every single day of how lucky
I am to spend my day with art & bunnies and my working-from-home honey.

No comments: