Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 3, 2017

Are You Following Me?

So I whiles I do use other social media beside my beloved blog here,
this blog space (besides my website) is where you'll get the ultimate overall view of what I am doing,
(even if I am often behind real time)...
Even if it seems blogs are on a downward trend,
I don't ever see myself leaving my blog for any other platforms....

 

Now and than however,
I do put extra things on Instagram that I don't post here,
(just like I now and than put photos into my Flickr albums that I don't post anywhere else).
So, that being said, maybe you should probably follow me over there too...
I hope you'll click right here and join me on IG (and Flickr), if your not already XO.

No comments: