Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

One Of My Favourites

My dear friend, mentor, inspiration and high-school art teacher Dave Carlin
has had an exhibition "50 years in the hole"
running at the Alex Dufresne Gallery in Callander
(I highly recommend a visit if your anywhere local to me before it closes this coming Saturday).


 Dave means so much to me because of his strength and zest for living,
but also as an artist who is never ever done pushing, learning and growing.
I am a very proud and happy owner of several of his works and every time I pass them
I am not only inspired to dig deeper into what I do but I am happier.


 I am happier because they remind me of how important it is to have visual splendor in the world.
 They remind me that it's a amazing thing to share our stories and vision....
and very much like Dave, I jump on every single day that I get to create
& add a spark of beauty to the world.


I am was so so lucky to have had someone like Dave in my early life as an artist
& I am extra lucky to still have him in my life now as an established artist...he continues to push me.
I hope every artist out there is lucky enough to have a 'Dave' in their life...
if you don't, seek one out because it sure does make life that much more inspirational...
and to me, inspired living is one of the big things this is all about XO.  

No comments: