Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Happy Holidays

Well this is the last post of 2017, holy smokes, another year come and gone!

I can't wait to just hang out with my sweet sweet man, with the 7 buns with food, Christmas movies
twinkle lights and vegan holiday nog (with a healthy dose of peppermint schnapps of course).
I can't wait to clean my studios.  Do some work without the pressure of everyone seeing etc...
I look forward to some skiing, some bunny snow fort building & closet cleaning, ha ha.

I can't thank you all enough for joining me here and/or all of the other places
online that you connect with the buns and I, time is short & precious so we so appreciate it
whenever we get to be part of your lives even if it's just for a moment or two now and than.
I am so full of gratitude for all of your messages, likes, letters, hearts, purchases & commissions.

I can't wait to see what 2018 brings.
(I truthfully hope it's way gentler to us than 2017 was).


I would like to list all of the things I dream and hope to achieve with my art business
in the New Year but I am learning that life as a chronic migraine headache sufferer
knocks me down even more than I've ever realized before and in that realization
my job in the New Year will continue to be one of learning to take better care of my physical
& mental self and to learn to be more satisfied and content in the quality of my achievements
and in the ferocity of my tenacity, instead of in the quantity of successes under my belt.

So I hope you'll join me again in the New Year, I am sure without a doubt that whatever
the buns & I get up to in and out of the studios, that it'll be whimsical, colourful
and my biggest hope as always, inspiring.

Thank you again so so much for always taking time to join me here.
See you again soon XOXO

1 comment:

Simone said...

Such joyous photos Mandy! You have a wonderful warm and inspiring home. No wonder the buns love it so much! Have a lovely, relaxing break and see you in 2018! :)