Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, January 8, 2018

Starting With A Pink Bunny

I have so many plans for studio work...probably way too many to be anywhere near realistic...
Excitement builds, at the drop of a hat, about the smallest art project & keeps me up at nights!
I won't list them, they are my delicious little secret until I let you all see them...
But as I work harder, I must also just try my hardest to get as many of them done as I can,
because towards the end of 2017, I really realized just how much time I loose to chronic head pain.


My word is still "Fluidity" I'll let the year flow as it's meant to & as it has to,
BUT this yes I going to do my best not to let anything superfluous run away with my time & energy!
I am diving into myself and into my art more than every before...
I will offer my heart & soul through colour and shape and composition.
I begin small and sweetly and excitedly with a pink leaping rabbit...
I can't wait to see 2018 unfold, pain-riddled or not, your going to be beautiful XO

No comments: