Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Best Not To Think Of It!

I lost my whole weekend to a super bad migraine...I mean bad bad...
like on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst...Friday night I was at a 12 and I just couldn't
get to the hospital if I tried, let alone sit there in the emerg for goodness knows how long!
I wish so much there was a special protocol for migraine sufferers, there's enough of us out there!



It started easing up around Sunday 6pm but I've had to move like snail since then
as every time I forget and I move at a normal pace, the throbbing starts and threatens again...sigh...
I've been feeling blue to tell you the truth...how much time & energy I loose to this chronic pain...
Oh my fighting spirit is just on a hiatus, it will return, but until it does, it's best not to think of it!!!

No comments: