Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Seeking Beauty

It's sometimes hard to stay positive & happy when you read all the news out there...
it feels like it's all bad...like the story of the kids stuck in that underwater Thailand tunnel, ugh...
or stories recently from certain animal sanctuaries I follow online, it all weighs heavily on my heart.
(which is why I started doing Share Sunday, to share positive & beautiful things).
I always find beauty here in our home & with the bunnies which I can rest my weary heart upon


but we're also lucky to live really close to this beautiful lake and it has the magic touch
of lifting a lot of burdens with a nice dose of sunset gorgeousness.
I know I am not the only one feeling super sensitive right now, it seems to be a 'thing'
straight across all types of people on all types of social media right now, isnt' that interesting!
Tell me my peeps, what is your secret for a much needed spark of joy & lightness???

No comments: