Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 23, 2018

41

I turned 41 on November 9th.
It should have been a great day, I love celebrating my birthday
but alas it was the shittiest birthday because I ended up in the hospital
with what we now believe to have been e.coli.
I was eating a lot of romaine lettuce right when it was recalled and pulled of the shelves!
It might not have been that but the way I was sick was not anything I've ever experienced before!!


I am finally feeling better now but man oh man it was rough...I didn't know what was going on
and I am just so thankful that I am okay now and back to eating.
I actually dropped about 5 pounds in 2 weeks from just not being able to eat.
It's scary to me that lettuce of all things can make us sooo sick,
especially with 10 vegans in our household, we rely on our greens and it's so sad and upsetting to me
that contamination from animal agriculture is making the world so sick in so many different ways.

No comments: