Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

David F. Carlin

I have already shown you guys this painting we bought from Dave Carlin a couple years back.
I am still in love with it.  Every time I pass it I see something new.
Whiles I have a good collection of his lino cuts, it was on my bucket list to buy one of Dave's
large original paintings and this was the one I was waiting for.  I am so proud to have it in our home.


David is a Canadian artist who shows his work extensively & internationally, everyone who knows him loves and admires him and his work ethic.  He was my high school art teacher & now a dear friend & I am so excited that he finally finally has a website, so everyone check it out right here
to see one of Canada's awesome artistic talents yayyy.

No comments: