Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Shipping During Covid19

So I have made the decision that as much as I LOVE packaging & shipping everything off
in a very timely manner, because of Covid19 & my partner being seriously immune-compromised
I will unfortunately only be braving/chancing the post office 1 day a month and that's it.
From my own website/IG/Blog etc, I will be shipping everything out
on the 15th of every month instead of my the usual weekly shipping.


To make up for it taking a little longer to get your purchases,
I will be including extra surprise treats in all of your orders, yayyy.
I know most of you understand and I am so appreciative of you & all of your orders,
each and everyone truly means so much to me and the buns.  Thank you XO.
(If you want, you can shop in my new Society6 shop & everything there is mailed out in 3-5 days).

No comments: