Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, March 14, 2008

Plain Ramblings For Today

Good Afternoon Everyone, I admit to getting a very late start today and almost not getting to my blog. Today I am really missing our Noo, so I thought I'd post another photo of her, this one was taken the week she passed. She had a window bench and she would spend hours up there just watching the world of the front yard, enjoying the air when we'd crack the window open, or laying all stretched out in the sun like a cat. She sure knew how to enjoy the day.

I am not 100% sure yet but I might be switching all of my entries over to another blog system. There is apparently a problem with my account, I can not upload any kind of graphics for the blog header, etc which doesn't really work for me because as a creative person I need to be able to make my blog somewhat distinctive. I hope things get resolved soon as I am already used to and enjoy the blogger system. I have been waiting to spread my blog address around, until it's fixed up the way I wanted and I am just not quite sure how much longer I can wait.

Aside from doing all of my art and illustration, I also love crafts. I am by no means an expert but I do know how to crochet a pretty decent 'granny square'. I usually do the bulk of my crocheting/knitting in in the winter. Or when one of the furries is sick. This blanket was made sitting by Thodan and Noo when they were ill. I am happy with it, what do you all think. It's for our den so I am thinking of putting a lining to it.



That's going to be all for today, sorry all...I am off to the coffee shop for our usual Friday cake and coffee hour with my lovely friend Maria. Have a wonderful weekend. Be Well.

1 comment:

Judit Gueth said...

It's a beautiful picture of Noo...
Love,
J.