Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Day In My Life & Thanksgiving

Ahhh...my days very often consist of simple beauty like this...

...Bunnies, drinking orange juice and licking they sweet little lips, ha ha...


...Bunnies, dozing on their little wooden bed in the warm fall sunlight...


...sitting blissfully amid streaming jazz, planning one of my next projects...


...and than 4:00 hits which finds me hopping my little butt into the kitchen to whip up a yummy guilt-free 'chicken' pot-pie...(the rosemary puff pastry on this dish rocks)...


It is Thanksgiving today...Happy Thanksgiving...no chickens or other animals die in the making of our yearly celebration of thanks!...and boy oh boy I am feeling grateful...

See you Wednesday with a new work.

6 comments:

Valentina Harper said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :) hope you have a great day. The pot pie looks delicious ;)

Lavender Rabbit said...

Happy Thanksgiving! That potpie is making me hungry :)

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Sweet, sweet bunny pics! And your pot pie looks SO GOOD! Making me hungry.
And please, do feel free to sketch, paint, or whatever your heart desires with any photos of my bunnies. Just share a peek of it when you are done. ;)

Kathy said...

I sure could use a day like this. Sounds wonderful Mandy! And your bunnies are as sweet as ever!

Hope you're having a great week!

Stephanie Amos said...

That looks so delicious! I can taste it from here. =)

Deyfen Slade said...

Ah, that Jinny is soooo sweet.

And that food is making me excited for my birthday meal :-)