Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Treasuries, Collections & Newsletters, Oh My!

I think I could be listed in 10 Etsy Treasuries or ArtFire Collections a day and each and every single one would still tickle me pink, because really it's an honour to have my work selected for these cool groupings when I know there are thousands and thousands of other artists to choose from...

So a big thanks to all the lovelies who have included my birds & fish in their December Treasuries....


My December newsletter just went out by email.  If your interested in receiving my monthly email newsletter but have yet to sign up, it's easy peasy, quick and simple to do so, just hop in right here.

Just 3 more posts and than I am off for 2 weeks of holidays...it's going to be completely weird to not blog almost every day but I'll come back to you refreshed, excited & with oodles of new work/projects to show.

Thanks for popping by and I'll see you all tomorrow.

XO M & The Snow Shark Bunnies XO

p.s.  Don't forget to enter your name for my December Giveaway which is a print of your choice from my Etsy or Artfire shops.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations!! (but not a surprise!!)

Judit Gueth said...

Nice! :-)

jacqueline said...

Dearest Mandy, congratz and such gorgeous treasuries! You work is truly beautiful! Wishing you JOY and LOVE for a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend..thank you for all the blessings you have given me this year. Love to you!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Diane, Chicken and Jacqueline.....hugs to you all.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

It is official (if it ever wasn't)...people like your art :-)