Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

WE HAVE JUST MOVED to www.MANDYSAILE.com....WOHOOOOOOO!!!

This is it...
This is the very last post here in this spot.
This Blogger BlogSpot has been a good blogging home to me since 2008
but it's time to move onwards and upwards
So this beloved blog of mine is moving.
Today I start blogging over at my brand new beautiful website
find me from now on at
 
 
I soooooo hope that you all follow me over.
I am in love with my new online home...
it's fresh, it's whimsical, it's joyful,
it's sweet...it's completely me.
 
I really hope you love it too.
 
So lovely souls, refresh your browers, bookmark the new blog link
and please do continue to join the bunnies and I on our artful and whimsical journey.
 
See you over there......wohooooooo!!!!

No comments: