Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Good Grateful Day...

Today I just feel grateful that I can stay inside our warm cozy rabbit warren (except for tonight when I must hop out for a quick meeting)...that I can work on my art all day...that I can stay out of the gloomy and blustery winds outside...Today I am grateful for embroidery rings recently found at a thrift store which are perfect for an upcoming project...

I am grateful for lovely shadows....and my lovely camera:D...

...I am grateful for my silly bobble head bunny that sits in my studio window and makes me smile inwardly...

...and I am grateful to have a fridge full of veggies that I can give to our furry babies...these are actually giant peas I grew myself...
...I am grateful and happy and just enjoying the simplicity of a good day...Hope you are as well.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love it. After I read this post (earlier but didn't comment) I thought about what I was grateful for and I have felt pretty uplifted since. Thanks for that :)

Faith said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog last week. I love your art, so full of life! Are those bunnies that you are feeding celery to?? My heart is melting! So great to meet you!

Dogwood said...

Beautiful photos. Cute rabbits!
Nice post. Thanks...