Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, March 6, 2008


Hi Everyone,


This is my very first ever blog posting, how exciting since I've wanted to start blogging for awhile now. Bear with me as I customize the page, it needs a more 'artsy' feel I know this. I honestly did not get the point of blogs at first but now I find myself drifting to my computer early each morning, long before I am ready to work, browsing my favourites with a cup of coffee. What a great way to start my day because the blogs always leave me feeling inspired and just that much more connected to the world.


In my daily ramblings I hope to share with you some of my favourite websites and blogs as well as showing you my recent work and tidbits of my enchanted life. I will try my hardest to update at least 5 days a week, but we'll see.I am a gal who just adores letters, I mean snail mail letters...not email! but in this day and age those adored letters are quite sparse in frequency. So, I am hoping that blogging will be a lovely way to fill that gap.


I am also really hoping to get involved in the wonderful world of ATC's, this has fascinated me for some time now and I would be so excited to get involved with some swaps...so for all of you into ATC's add me to you lists.


Well this is all for now. I could write on and on, as all of my friends well know, ha ha. I know every ones time is precious however so I'll keep my entries short and sweet...Thanks everyone and come back again.

No comments: