Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

F.A.M.E Art Card Donation

Good Morning Fellow Artist/Art Lovers. Last night we got a few hours of snow, which was great because the flakes were as big as they come and it just made everything feel quiet and cozy. Today however the skies look threatening with rain and I was woken by the neighbours contractor throwing house parts into the rented garbage bin and I admit to getting up on the wrong side of the bed. My general rule is to please be polite and wait atleast till 9am! C'est La Vie.
Today I am making this short as I need to get straight to work and tonight and tomorrow nights are busy with a Pysanky workshop, which I am really looking forward too.
Today's News: F.A.M.E which is Family Association for Mental Health Everywhere, hosts a grand fundraising gala once a year, called "Simply Divas" in conjunction with the Etobicoke School of Performing Arts. Apparently it is a wonderful evening and really entertaining with the talented students singing the likes of Aretha Franklin, Alanis Morissette, Bette Midler, Dolly Parton, Gladys Knight, Diana Krall and many more. The Gala is on April 27th, at the Great Hall in Toronto. Check out their site at http://www.fameforfamilies.com/ if your interested. I am mentioning this event because I have been asked to donate some of my 'woman power' art cards for their silent auction, I hope they raise a decent amount for them. If I get photos of the evening I'll surely post them. Thanks Everyone.

No comments: