Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Illustration "Bodhi The Elephant"

To buy the original please click here.
To buy a print please click here.

Today, as promised I have a brand new illustration to show you. This is a coloured pencil, 9"x12" and is called "Bodhi the Elephant". It feels really good to get back to my style and just to do an image for love of the subject, I mean who doesn't love elephants, they are such incredible creatures and this image is meant to celebrate them. May the enjoyment I had making it be passed onto you. Have a wonderful day everyone and until tomorrow Happy Creating.

On another note, Wendy Baylis over at Dharma Designs Blog has written an article about me and my work over at my Etsy Shop, thanks so much Wendy.

2 comments:

Mandy Saile said...

Hi Becca,
I knew you would love this image, I'll get the print to you right away:D

Dharma Designs said...

GORGEOUS elephant!!!!!