Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just a Quick Hello, A Beautiful Bee and A Silent Spot

Much to my happiness today I received this beautiful bee in the mail...and yes, it was another sweet and lovely gift from my honey...coincidentally also sweet as bee's honey, ha ha. I really wanted to share it with you because I just love it so much. To me, the bee symbolizes an industrious spirit and that's what I want to be right now...just an artist who's able to 100% dive into her work and just keep on working and moving onto the next project...I can't explain it furthur at the moment, but this is the need I feel right now...so I really love how the bee necklace reflects my own inner mood at the moment.

I am working on a couple projects right now that need finishing off, so I hoped to have a new image to show you all today but I simply don't...please forgive that but have faith that soon I will show you new things and I am quite sure you won't be sorry for the wait...don't worry the wait won't be too long.

I just wanted to pop in say 'Hello' and now I shall go...back outside into the sun and wind, with the bunnies and my honey to continue on with a project.

Tonight, if you think of me, I think I will be here, in my studio with all the lights but the twinkle ones turned off...amongst my shiny little charming hand-made critters from Germany, which never fail to put a slight smile on my face...

and I'll be stretched on here....on my beloved and cozy as can be studio couch, perhaps taking in an old episode of The Ghost Whisperer...I don't know why but that's what I am in the mood for. Tonight I am in the mood just to hang out by myself and in my studio without any work even if I am behind...

I hope that you all have your own kind of self-created and beloved sanctuary that you can all escape to when the need arises. Until tomorrow....Be Well, Be Creative and Be Kind.

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

That's a gorgeous bee!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a GREAT studio. Mine looks like a bead bomb went off - I can't find the surface of my work table!

Your bee is beautiful - aren't we lucky to have honeys who understand we need to be surrounded by beauty?

Kate