Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Carousel and Exhibition is Coming.....Come One, Come All

I promised my fellow carousel artists that I would help advertise not only our work on the new upcoming carousel BUT also the exhibition we are all involved in...If your local, please do come on out and support your local arts. The artistic community we have in North Bay is a lovely and vibrant one and as strong as it may be, us artists always need your support and interest.

At the Exhibition's Opening, the painters of the newest carousel will be working on the new horses, hopefully outdoors if the weather permits...so come on out and take in some of the whimsy and magic of this wonderful project.

I was out visiting the horses the other day and I snapped this shot of them having been just freshly primed. Arlie and I can't wait to start our colour work and we welcome visitors as we paint...I'll let you know the schedule and location as soon as it's pegged down.

Thanks everyone and pop in again tomorrow for more artistic news from yours truly. Be Well.

No comments: