Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 20, 2008

A New Illustration, Another Sunset and A Great Card

Good Monday everyone. I want to make this post a quick one as I am anxious to begin a productive and busy week in the Bijou's Whimsy Studio and also out at the Callander Gallery hopefully finishing up the carousel horse. Here is a new illustration I just finished up. It is coloured pencil on waterford-saunders which I am just realizing isn't perhaps my favourite paper for coloured pencil...not since discovering stonehenge recently that is.
A print will be available through the shop in a few days...once I get caught up on some scanning. I also just wanted to share with you all, another of our beautiful and breathtaking sunsets this past week.
And I can't help but show you the great Halloween card that my mom sent us this week. The Wizard of Oz is one of my favourite all time movies, I grew up with it and I still love it just as much so I thought it was great when my mom picked out this hilarious card for me...
When you open it up it plays the winged monkey song from the movie, it's too funny and cool... Thanks mom:D Well, that's about all for today. Until tomorrow, be well and Happy Creating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The card is very appropriate, considing we have a house full of winged monkeys (plus the ones that live in the yard) :-)