Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, November 20, 2008

An Interview at WhoHub

So I am off schedule for the posts I originally planned for the rest of this week...reason...a badly timed migraine setting in last night and still present.
But please do check out an interview with me over at WhoHub. They sweetly asked if I would provide an interview and I was honoured and happy to do so.
Hopefully we'll be back on track tomorrow with that new picture!

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

I was going to send you the link to that. I got one of those emails yesterday too.

Anonymous said...

That was a great digital interview. I can definately see why it took you so long. You put alot of care into your responses. Always the consumate professional.