Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goodbye 2008 and Hello 2009

Goodbye 2008...You were a quiet year. You were an enchanting and blessed year. You were a relaxing and wonderful year. You brought us much time together. You again gave us lessons to show us that we stand strong against any upheaval. You reminded me how strong I can be in some trials and triubulations you threw my way. You tested my tolerance and strength with all the migraines and headaches, but I survived and will continue to battle them will all my might and more. You showed me even more of the beauty in simplicity. You helped me live and finally be comfortable in my own abundant life...now I move forward welcoming more abundance instead of being afraid of it. You were a year full of delicious naps and rabbit snuggles and new friendships being fortified and forged. And though you were in many ways a difficult year, you were a year in which we grew and had our eyes and hearts opened even further. Thank you 2008, we leave you now to move forward up and on, we leave you in kindess and grace.

Goodbye 2008...I will remember you fondly as I excitedly and happily move forward into the even better year of 2009. My dreams from 2008 move forward and expand and grow brighter and more assured...so today, I say "Hello Again" from a beautiful and long break and a wonderful and fun and restful holiday. I say 'Hello 2009". Hello, Hello, Hello I know your full of more goodness and beauty, hardships and lessons and I am ready...I am ready, Hello 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2009 Bijou!!!!!

Wishing you only the best success this year!!!!!!!!