Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Need Your Good Energies....

I made up this image of our beautiful Roo last summer from a photo I took of him out in our yard and today is the perfect day to share it (If I haven't already, my brain is slightly fogged and I may have posted it before). We need your good energies to be sent our way today because our Roo is sick and as we deal with the stress of a rabbit who won't eat, we are trying to remain positive and hopeful that he'll pull through, being the trooper and fighter that he's always been. I knew something was wrong when he didn't jump on his Cheerios the other morning...when a rabbit suddenly stops eating their favourite things, you know something is up. We are unsure at this point if we're looking at calcium build-up, a tooth problem, or g.i. stasis but regardless of what it is, for us...it is simply terrifying when one of our little ones stops eating, Espeacially when our vet is out of town until end of next week and no other vet in this city is comfortable with rabbits! Sometimes I wish my tender little heart were stronger and that my brain could have handled science/math etc better because I may have become a vet...and one who speacilizes in rabbits for sure!

I am so grateful, again, that I get to stay home with our furry hearts, so that I can spot problems right at the root and also be able to stay by their side 24/7. I am grateful that Jonathan has a job where he can indeed work from home on dire days...because it does take two people for force feedings and injections, etc...

So, I am just popping in today quickly, to first ask that my fellow bloggers and readers who are in tune with my blog and life send some of your good energies our way and hopeful and positive thoughts that our Roo will get better soon....secondly, I know that you'll understand my absence from posting, until Roo is better...when one of our furries is ill, it's entirely consuming for us and we can do little less other than sit by their sides.

Thank You and Hopefully all of your beloved pets are healthful and happy today, Be Well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure Roo will pull through.

Boom and Poppy had been refusing to eat as well last week. I just tend to leave them alone and they take care of it themselves.
I think sometimes they just get in a mood where they dont want to eat maybe its depression...I hope not

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about Roo. I hope he is feeing better soon. And I send my love to You and Jonathan, rabbits couldn't ask for better parents :)

Valli said...

Sorry to hear about little Roo.
Keeping him in my thoughts today.
Will light an incense this morning especially for him and send positive energy into the universe for your little bunny.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy. We're thinking of you, Roo, and Jonathan. Many good thoughts are coming your way and hopefully a speedy recovery will follow...