Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, March 13, 2009

Avian Series All Together

I promised my best friend that I would soon show what the Avian painting look like as a grouping, so here they are...quite lovely I think. I have something special I am doing with them which I'll hopefully be announcing next week...Until than, have a wonderful relaxing weekend and thanks for sharing some of your time with me this week.

4 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

There they are! They look gorgeous together!Wow! :-)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Judit...I am very happy with them too and now seeing them together can 110% understand the necessity and importance of a tight and cohesive grouping...where I complained and feared before, I am now looking forward to creating more series work...excellent:D XO, M.

Jenn said...

Ooh...I just discovered your website through your post on Kelly Rae's blog. The main reason I popped over was the name of your blog: Bijou's Whimsy. I had a dog named Bijou who just died in January. It's an uncommon name, so I just had to peek. And I'm so glad I did! Your work is gorgeous! I really, really love your banner.

And you're a bunny person? Are fur-people precious? I'm actually allergic to rabbits and cats (if I'm around them too long) but I loves them. I still have another dog fur-baby with me. Looking forward to more of your work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bijou...the series looks great!! Well done. Can't wait to see the next one.