Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 6, 2009

Another 10 things you may not know about me...

(My silly attempt at copying the grouchy man in St. John)
1. I used to be able to play alto sax and clarinet quite well...and I took 4 years of piano lessons when I was a kid but unfortunately have lost most of it...though I itch to get a piano and pick it up again soon.

2. My favourite play is "The Lion King" and my favourite dance/musical has to be 'River dance", both of which we saw in Toronto. My favourite concert ever would have to be Peter Gabriel, than Great Big Sea and than Jesse Cook whom we saw just last year.

3. I almost quit college in my 3rd year to go to veterinarian school instead!
4. I have an older brother, whose birthday is on xmas day...he's 5 years older than me and a carpenter's apprentice by day and a kick-ass tattoo artist by weekend and night.
5. I am alongside my Jonathan, a supporting member of PETA & IFAW, have been for awhile.
6. We are also supporting members of The Toronto Humane Society (who have a 'no-kill' rule).
7. I love Bollywood movies, my favourite so far are 'Bride & Prejudice' and 'Monsoon Wedding'.
8. My favourite jazz song ever is 'In a Sentimental Mood' by Coltrane.
9. In college my professors always told me that coloured pencil wasn't viable for serious work!...but I ignored them.
10. I love that right now, life is meant for me to be at home, be with the bunnies and my honey and my work.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Bah...I know all that also ;-)