Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Blog Now Is Now On "Delightful Blogs"

I am so happy that my blog has been accepted into the "Delightful Blogs" directory.

It would be so wonderful if some of you could click here and give my blog a rating...it's so simple and quick and I'd really appreciate it. Thanks Lynda, you made my day.

What started off to be a slow week ended up being a very productive and busy one, actually I think the next couple of months will be quite full; with my trying to set up a new studio/work schedule with less time on the computer worked in, some exiting new things on the horizon, the introduction of my doll line soon to come, and many works just calling out to be made...and oh yes, 2 adorable baby squirrels which keep me glued to the yard lately & have inspired me towards new things, ha ha...things are indeed well and busy and exciting...until next week thanks for joining me. Be Well and Happy Creating.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Congratulations :-)

Your blog looks good on there for sure.