Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 6, 2009

Rabbit-isms

If you think Ela-Luna looks abit grouchy here that's because she is. It's been such a rainy week and sure they can hang out outside alittle bit when it rains but with the rain comes the mosquitoes and with that comes closed doors and mom and dad not wanting to sit outside with said buns...poor little sweethearts:C...

They all have their ways of expressing it. Ella is the most expressionistic, you can see everything in her face, that and she just gets extra naughty! Roo, he just gets really quiet and puts his head down more and the tilt of his ears tells you he's unhappy. Hazel and Jin just sit there looking ultimately bored but coming from a caged background before they got here, I guess they deal with being stuck inside abit better. Jaks, we don't know him super well quite yet but so far it seems that he hides in a corner under the couch where you can't reach him and digs at the floor for about a half hour straight!

I find it difficult, I assume it's much like this for parents of the human variety, you just don't like to see you little one upset or bored and you get frustrated that you can't do more...sigh!...for my fellow bunny owners out there...tell me how your buns express their boredom or dismay? and do you have any tricks to keep them entertained when the weather and elements keep you indoors for days on end? Please do share...

Well things in the studio still continue to be busy, so it seems it works best at the moment to post every 2nd day, hope yous don't mind...Please do join me back here on the 8th for a new papercut...which I am soooo loving.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww! Poor babies! I do love Ella's expression, though. I've never seen a cranky bunny.

My dogs get antsy when they can't get out. Right now, when it's raining and I'm feeling bad, Molly gets very restless. She'll scratch at the patio window, roam around, bark at me aimlessly. Giving her a daily walk makes a huge difference in her happiness level. And I understand about the rain...it's rainy season and, well, we just have days when you don't want to be outside...

Jonathan said...

Ah, our cranky little monster. Just like her mom and dad I fear... :-)