Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Has Arrived...

I just wanted to pop in with some new favourite photos I took recently in our beloved yard. I might not be posting quite as often over the rest of the summer as I am sort of on summer vacation, work will still continue of course, there is another sale mid-August I am taking part in. These days creativity is over-flowing and I definitely want to take advantage of that, but at the same time I am going to be switching gears and buckling down on 'more serious' work for my upcoming solo exhibition. I'll try to pop in 3 times a week but if your ever wondering where I am, I am just here...in our cozy little rabbit warren...hanging out with Jon and the honey bunnies...making some good food...enjoying some tube...listening to music...getting back into my yoga and pilates...taking bike rides...short and fun road trips...there is theatre going with my mom...cleaning and reorganizing of the studio...getting some house projects done and some yard projects too...working outside on my easel with some pastels...and just enjoying some simple and abundant days which is also helping me find me and my calm again because I got abit frazzled there for abit...so here's to summer finally starting for us, yahoo:D..
...and here's to you all and hope your having a great one so far as well. See you in a couple days...Be Well, Be Loved, Be Loving...XO Mandy of Bijou's Whimsy.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Neat shots of the black birds.

Ah yes, road trips...the last minute and imprompt trip to Lake Hurron on Saturday was a blast. Who'd known that our car could double as a boat...