Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Prints To Celebrate 2 Years Blogging...

I can't believe it's been 2 years today that I've been blogging...looking back on where I started, I smile and feel proud because I think this blog of mine has grown into it's own kind of special entity and I believe it's a quality blog worth spending some time in. I no longer worry what I'll post about for it seems to have over time naturally found it's own interest, voice and style...I am nowadays proud to call myself a blogger and lead people on over to my little online realm...hooray, 2 years, almost 400 posts strong and a growing number of people who visit...to celebrate I am putting 3 of my most favourite illustrations into my Etsy shop... These make beautiful prints and is a little inspirational series I am proud of. The prints are from original coloured pencils...and indeed the prints are part of the current sale (reg. price will be $24.00 right now they are $19.99). Hop on over to my shop if your interested.

Thank you to those of you who support and encourage me with your kind comments and emails...I have hopes of seeing this blog of mine grow triple fold over this new year...but whatever may happen in that area...Cheers to another good year of blogging.

6 comments:

Lori said...

YAY! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you! You blog is a very sweet home.

Art by Katalin said...

Congrats!! Your blog is wonderful and it's always a pleasure to visit :)Cheers!

gail said...

Hello Mandy, I came about your blog through my friend Shell. I love your art, its amazing. Congratulations on two years of blogging. I think I must be coming up on two years myself. lol I have enjoyed visiting your blog and I will be back to visit :)
Happy Creating, gail

RG said...

Happy Anniversery - it's a dandy blog! let's see what another year brings ...

Jenn said...

Happy Blog-i-versary, Mandy! I enjoy reading your blog and watching your work. You're a talented artist and I love your bunny posts, too.

Jonathan said...

2 Years blogging? HAZA!!!

I do alot of websurfing, and I'm not just saying this because of who I am, but your blog seriously rocks. Great mix of info, pics, sole. Perfect. Here's to a greater audience in year 3.