Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Chippy Is In The Shop...

Happy Monday All...thanks for all the well weekend wishes & the oodles of recent comments & new followers, all of this so makes my creative days, thank yous.

The Garden Tour was a success...I only sold $10.00 worth & only had 1 person sign up for my mailing list!...BUT the point was just to enjoy a beautiful day in a beautiful garden amongst some lovely people & that was defiantly achieved in abundance so the day was indeed a success (except for Roo getting sick again & me sitting there worried sick & Jon constantly going back & forth between me & him.  We are now sleep deprived & not so much enjoying our very first weekend holiday but c'est la vie...and yes please do send Roo-Boo some extra good mojo...). 

Back to some art stuff...The little coloured pencil chipmunk that I did awhile back is now available in the shop as a sweet print.  We have such a cutie pie living under our pond decking & we love having him scurry around because he really isn't a nuisance like the squirrel...who was recently running rampant in my studio and actually jumped on my head & dug his pointy little nails into my scalp as he catapulted himself off me!...did I tell you guys about that?!.....


(Click here if your interested in a print.  The original is already sold.)

In other news, I celebrated last Thursday because I finished up Kelly Rae Roberts Taking Flight ecourse, it was so good and I am so glad I took the leap, splurged & got involved.  I needed a lift of inspiration & just someone to punch me on the shoulder and say "Heh, keep at it...things are gonna happen...good things will come', so I always work hard but lately I've been working even harder, I can more fully celebrate all the tiny little accomplishments, I still have oodles to do but everything is feeling pretty good even when I am swimming in those all too frequent negative days!...but as I continue on this creative journey I am reminded often to be kind to myself, especially in the moments of friction & stress, I feel good about my work & the direction it's taken, I feel confident in promoting myself more these days, and good things are happening, even if by small steps and at a slow pace, because it's at this small & slow pace that I am able to be in the position of doing this full time at the time being...I am proud to be on this creative journey, and right smack dab in the middle of all it's incredible turbulence and remarkable beauty...I am feeling grateful.

I am taking tomorrow off to spend the day with my honey but join me on Wednesday for a new post.  XO M & The Bunnies...who are very glad that the heat wave has finally broken, (we think this is why Roo got sick!)

4 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh no...sending Roo lots of good bunny mojo! Poor baby!
Love this little print Mandy and no, I don't remember about the squirrel jumping on you! I just remember about him being in your studio. Do tell!
Be very proud of your work and keep it up. It's beautiful!

Diane said...

Oh, you sound like you're in such a good place right now--I'm happy for you!!
P.S.love that squirrel story :)

RG said...

Come ON Roo! Plenty of crossed fingers and toes here!

You got $10 and 1 more sign in than you had, so it was better than not being there!!! Keep it up!

Jonathan said...

Another great wild-life picture. You should put it up outside his house by the pond...