Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 16, 2010

Jinny & Jaks & Their Bivouwack...

I just wanted to hop in quickly today with a speacil hello from Jinny & Jaks...they said that they really wanted to show off one of their favourite things; their super cool fort & bed ala fresco...ha ha.  When Jon and/or I don't feel like we can keep a close enough eye on them out in the yard, we don't let them down but instead allow them to play on the deck, which is just off the kitchen...(Ella Luna & Roo have their own deck off the dining room, spoiled bunnies, yes we know:D) They love going out on the deck because one of us will build them a fort out of old bedsheets...or as Jon has always called them rabbit "Bivouwacks", ha ha...


...and some people think you can only have fun and build forts for human children;D...

5 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it! Must have been something about us and forts on today's posts! Too funny!
I love that last picture. I don't know why bunnies yawning always makes me laugh so hard!
Have a great weekend sweets!

makiko hastings said...

Oh no this is so unfair Mandy, they are absolutely gorgeous!! Made me think of havng another rabbit. Do you think I should do??? Thank you for showing th epics, I really enjoyed it xm

Michele said...

So adorable!! These pictures made me smile thank you!

RG said...

Forts on the deck .. for rabbits .. you nuts? Decks are for people ... forts are for kids.

Rabbit people must be nuts ... (oh gosh - wait a minute..)

Jonathan said...

Doesn't really get much cuter then that...