Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mandy Saile - Painting Demo In The Garden 2 of 2

....and here is part 2 (sorry I don't know how to install both videos in 1 post yet, bare with me!)


...I sure would love it if you'd not only visit & have a watch but also if you'd leave a comment here or/& on YouTube to tell me what you think.  I am excited to do more of these so I really hope you find it enjoyable to watch?

...and thanks oodles once again to my sweet genius-y partner, Jonathan who put these videos together for me, I just love em babe XXOO.

6 comments:

Art by Katalin said...

OH WOW!! What a treat! Congrats to your first YouTube video! I really enjoyed watching this Mandy! I loved seeing your process...your amazing detailing! This picture is so beautiful! The music was perfectly fitting and so relaxing to listen!
I will have to watch these videos over and over again...until you post a new one! ;)
..by the way..I love your earrings! :)

jacqueline said...

OMG sweet Mandy, this is amazingly beautiful and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much! Truely an amazing treat for all if us! I really enjoy watching it so much! That painting is soo gorgeous, love the colors and thanks so much for sharing your process with us! Your man is so sweet to put these videos together for you. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you dear friend!

Judit Gueth said...

Oh, that's such a gorgeous little painting! :-)Yes, the music was very relaxing and was perfect with the video!
Love,J.

Lori said...

AWESOME. You are seriously one of my most favorite artists. It is an honor to see you creating.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Katalin, Jacqueline, Lori again:D and my dear Chicken:D...I'll be giving the original away shortly so be sure to enter the draw...although I have a trick up my sleeve for the draw!...XXOO.

Jonathan said...

Ah, can't wait for more videos...they are really cool and a nice companion to your other content available.