Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, October 15, 2010

Mentions & Thank Yous & Maybe Not So Far Away Dreams...

I've been working so hard for quite some time now and on such a limited budget to spread & show my work, art, vision and creations to as large an audience as I can reach...it's going so so slowly but I know this is often the way even for the luckiest/most talented.  I work so hard on my craft because not only do I want to be a successful artist with my work being sought after but also because being a successful artist means I can eventually fund the rabbit sanctuary I've long dreamed of...you know the brilliant giant beautiful place which would lovingly host bunnies rescued from testing labs or bad situations..and well honestly most days that dream feels so very very far away... BUT once in awhile, on what feels like very lucky days, I am talked about or mentioned or someone very kindly features my work or I sell a piece and all this leads to opening my audience just that much more and than my dreams and all the possibilities that go along with it once again shine in my heart with hope....

...Mentions such as these below are exactly what I mean:

I am honoured to have been so kindly mentioned on "The Quilting Garden" blog, her post so totally made my day, thanks Kris.


I was also nicely surprised when I received an email from an 'altruisic etsians boyfriend', saying he included one of my beautiful birds in his treasury...thanks so much fellow etsians boyfriend, ha ha...


That's my blue birdie 4th on the 3rd row down, yayyy little birdie, you caught someones eye...

And last but certainly not least, I was so so excited to have one of my Beautiful Birds featured alongside The Brave Girls Club Daily message...what a treat...


Thank you lovely people, thank you for opening up my dreams when they've been feeling abit jumbled...

It's an insanely huge world full of immense talent and having people mention and support my own little creative venture just means so so much...

Have A Great Weekend & See You Next Week, XXOO M & The Bunnies...

12 comments:

Dogwood said...

you deserve all the exposure you have received! i can tell you are a hard worker and take such pride in the details of your art. a special place for special bunnies what a wonderful dream. dreams do come true!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks sweet sweet Cory:D Hope your cozy and warm on this fall day. XO M.

Juliette Crane said...

congratulations on everything! it's so fun to see :)

xoxo, juliette

amy friend said...

Yay! It turned out to be a good week after all!

Kris said...

Oh Mandy - You are still so young with so much love and talent and hope in your whole being that I KNOW you will not only be a big sucess someday but that you are now sooooo sucessful just as you are!! I too am a bunnie lover and wish you a million stars to help you with your amazing dream!!! And talk about a surprize!! How fun to see my blog post on your blog post!! Heavenly Father put us on this earth to help one another!! Thank you for coming into my life!!!

suzanna leigh said...

Your site is so beautiful and professional, as is your work, that I just figured you probably have all the work you can handle. And I bleieve you will.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Congrats! :) Rabbit sanctuary seems such a great idea. I wish you luck with all of it.

chrissy said...

i just got back from brave girls camp actually so it was fun to see your sweet birdie on their "daily truths"...you should REALLY CONSIDER going to their camp someday or taking the "online" course if you can.t get away...
happy day.
c

Stephanie Amos said...

You are sooo talented and super sweet! You're day will come my dear friend.
xx
samos

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thank you guys....I am sending you all big big hugs to your sweet sweet hearts right now:D

Marianne said...

I am catching up on my blog reading today. As you may know I run a dog sanctuary. I was able to take a nine day workshop at Beat Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah focusing on How to start a sanctuary. I know that you may not have the funds to attend one of their workshops...but I would be happy to share information with you.
Best Friends Rescues all domestic and some wild animals. Their bunny house is amazing and the bunny education I received while there was priceless.
I know you moderate your comments, I don't feel like you need to publish this one since it is more personal and long. I just want you to know that there are so many people out there who are willing to share their knowledge of rescue and sanctuary.
Much love to you and the buns!
Marianne

Deyfenn Slayd said...

When it comes to creativity Bijou, you run with the best.