Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Warm Whispers...

The sunset set everything on fire last night, the warmth of the colour spread out like warm whispers...whispers telling me to take a moment to pull in the beauty, to be still in the beauty of life...I was pulled to the beach with my camera in tow...with my favourite person beside me, we sat in the frigid November evening air to breathe in & slow down... 


I was all tired and scared from a doctors visit that morning...I am glad I listened to those warm whispers because being near water, near the sounds of waves, near my Jonathan next to that brilliantly setting sun stilled my jumbled nervous soul...ahhhh....Life is never perfect, but with some cultivating and habit, it's very easy to always find the beauty...I am learning to be in this life fully and I am so very very grateful for that.

Psst...This beach is about a 5 minute walk from our house...lucky, yes I know, ha ha...

7 comments:

Deyfenn Slayd said...

It was a nice diversion...especially after filling our tummies with yummy vegetarian pizza from Twigs.

Nice.

PakiiDaMe said...

hi Bijous,,
hope you r fyn and life is as beautiful as ur creative work:)i read ur mail to me its nice to visiting me,,,but visit u is really a glimpse of sweet honey filled life.
hugs,
greetings frm pakistan

Anonymous said...

I hope you are ok, Mandy! Beautiful photos!

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet sweet mandy, such a beautiful post and i adore these gorgeous photos! A beautiful reminder to really appreciate all that is around us. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Dogwood said...

Lovely photos. Life is filled with precious moments that are there to be loved and enjoyed.

Hugs to you...

Giovanna said...

Such a beautiful pictures! Your blog is lovely!
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful Mandy. I especially love the photo of you and Jon. It's fantastic. Hope all is well with you dear one and your nerves have calmed.
xx, shell