Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ghost Girl "Audra"

I've been working on a new series, it's something abit different for me, they are colourless & cool wispy ghost girls....I've really enjoyed working on them and have 8 or 10 drawn up so far...

The originals will be framed up and sold at the Art On Main Gallery I show at here in town...

This gals name is Audra...

...If your ever walking in a green fresh forest & you feel a whisper of coolness pass you by, it could just be sweet and beautiful Audra on one of her forest walks, she loves to collect pine cones & fallen feathers for her hats but sometimes she gets a tad lonely so she may chose to walk alongside you for a spell...



There will also be prints available in my Etsy Shop & ArtFire Shop by the end of this week...

I am thinking of giving myself some Christmas Holidays, the first time since the inception of this 'creative business' of mine.  I'll take the same 2 weeks my honey has off & I will still be creating of course but I think just abit of time away from the online world may be a positive thing. 
BUT, Tell me, will you all still be here if I disappear for 2 weeks???

p.s. Another Ghost Girl peeks in to introduce herself this Thursday

XO M & 4 quiet bunnies.

11 comments:

Diane said...

Of course we'll still be here!! Kind of like in real life--when you leave your house to go away--it's there when you get back--right?
I love your new lady too--very very cool!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Diane.

Janet Ghio said...

Like them a lot!

Anonymous said...

Of course we'll be here! We like you too much to leave. And besides, how would I continue to learn about bunnies....?

I love your girl very much!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Yes indeed I'll be here Mandy! I'm also totally in love with your new piece! You know how I like colorless things! I think I may have just found the perfect pieces. Looking forward to seeing some more and also seeing them for sale in your shop! ;)
xx, shell

Kerry said...

Mandy....love love love this girl! Gorgeous! Enjoy your time off :)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Janet, Shell, Kerry and Michele...I don't know if I can stay away from my blog that long but I think it'll be good if I can.

Ah yes you would enjoy these white ghosties wouldn't you dear Shell, I still don't know how you manage such a beautiful white home with those 4 furry little feet, ha ha...I am having a ball making them.

jacqueline said...

Oh wow mandy, she is gorgeous! I really adore your new series! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Stephanie Amos said...

Audra is beautiful! and you will be missed but breaks are much needed and you deserve one for sure! Have a great holiday my friend!
xxoo
samos

Karen M said...

Have a relaxing break. I will definitely be here when you get back. As for the new pieces, I find them a little unsettling. It feels like they see too much.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I could see a whole gallery show devoted to these.