Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some Simply Sunshine-y Thingies...

Some lovely and simple things that are making my heart giddy this week...

...seeing my bird lino cut framed up & hanging on a lovely supporter's lovely wall of art...


...This incredible book by Jane Goodall...and well just Jane Goodall's existence in this world of ours...


...this fab necklace I treated myself to a couple months back...


...the best cookie jars ever that grace our kitchen...and coffee and soup....


...This little original watercolour by a local artist, Edna Scott that I just had to treat myself to & put in a sweet white frame in our dining room...


....One of the best thrift store finds yet...this gorgues wicker basket which I picked up for $2.99! & which now houses all of Jonathan's mitts, hats and scarves...


....AND last but not least,  this beautiful hand soap bottle I snagged the other week...the soap smells delicious but it's the illustration by Anahata Katkin (one of my favourite artists)  that gave me a sharp intake of breathe, an increased heart beat & the 'ohhh I gotta have it' rushing out of my mouth, ha ha...


Simple things, but there ya got it...what's making you happy lately???

XO M & The Bunnies who are anxious for their mama to go on holidays from the studio!

3 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I love everything Mandy. However, those bunny cookie jars are just so charming! I love their faces!

xx, shell

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Such a beautiful selection. :) My cats and dogs are making me happy lately. :) And my hubby from time to time when he's not acting up. :))

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Nice photos of seemingly simple things around the house. You could easily label yourself a photographer if you ever wanted to.