Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Exhibition/Display Space

I am so happy to be starting this New Year (which is going to be brilliant & abundant in so many ways) with a fantastic new place to display, exhibit and sell my work.

My friend Becca who opened up the local organic & vegetarian juice bar called 'Veg Out' has granted me 2 perfect walls....she wanted positive, uplifting and colorful work so she defiantly came to the right artist, ha ha.





"Veg Out" is now also carrying my art cards.


I am so excited and so grateful for this new space to show in....see it's starting out to be a great year already.  (despite some very bad migraines already!)

What do you think of how I displayed everything???

I am so so glad to be back in blog land, it was a great & restful holiday but I am sooo ready to try out my newly planned studio schedule & to get back into the online world.

See you on Friday everyone.

XO M & 4 bunnies happily full of carrot top

16 comments:

Lavender Rabbit said...

Love the layout, simply just looks happy! Wishing you the very best of luck in your venue. Happy New Year!

Karen M said...

It looks like the perfect place for your artwork, Mandy. The arrangement is beautiful, and I love how the chairs are colored to go with your style!

Art by Katalin said...

I think your display looks fantastic Mandy! Wishing you a very happy and successful 2011! :)

Lisa said...

Mandy, the display looks great!
I will have to stop by next time I'm in North Bay :D

Laura Ludwig Hamor said...

That is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks sooo much for the positive feedback, Donna, Laura, Lisa, Katalin and Karen. I am pretty pleased with it too. And I know, doesn't the purple and the green go nicely with my work, the owner of the place is so pleased too:D And she actually wanted me to fill up the wall and hang pieces of high which I loved because the Art Gallery I show at actually complains when I hang work too high!

cry said...

What a great friend! You should paint her a huge tea cup or sonething fun for giving you the space.
It looks great and congrats.
Let us know how it goes

Unknown said...

thats beautiful Mandy!

Unknown said...

Thats beautiful Mandy!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks for visiting Vince:D

And Crystal, I am ahead of ya:D ha ha 'negotiations' for some free painting on 2 of Beccas pillars and 2 windowsills has already been struck as a thank you:D Thanks for hopping in and I will indeed let ya all know how it progresses.

Heather Foust said...

Happy New Year! Your display look wonderful!!! Congrats on starting your New Year off right!

Judit Gueth said...

It looks really good! :-)I hope you get lots of sales from there!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Congratulations!! Everything looks so beautiful there! I would love to Veg out in that place for sure!
xx, shell

Steph said...

It looks beautiful! Congratulations!

makiko hastings said...

the display looks fab! Congratulations. Wonderful start of the new year! xm

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Awsome stuff Bijou!! I think you and Rebecca are a great match, especially in spirit! Well done to you (and her). This is a better fit for you (and your business) then AOM IMHO.