Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 22, 2011

Henna

I am keeping some new ideals and future plans close to my heart right now
BUT I can tell you that they do whirl around me getting my first henna tattoo last week...


 ....I find myself with a super excited heart & feel dreams flying anew...

Have a wonderful weekend & thanks so much for spending abit of your time with me this week.

XO A Bunny Snuggling Mandy XO

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Henna! sometimes I think I would love to have an Indian wedding with full henna and saris.

Anonymous said...

did you do this henna yourself
i love it
i wish we could wear it all the time and people not think anything about it.
fits you well

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Crystal and Lisa....Crystal, I soon do plan to wear it alot more and don't give a fig what people think of it:D XO.

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, i adore henna too! It's just so beautiful! I am looking forward to see what you have in-store for us! Love to you!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I think it's pretty cool and say load up on the henna...besides, it's temporary anyways. Go crazy!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

you have me intrigued Mandy, can't wait to see what you are working on
Lee:)

Julie said...

It suits you so well. Where did you get it done?