Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Changes

I am so so pleased and excited to announce that new changes have been made to
my beloved website
I am extremely proud of my site.
(my honey is the web designer/maker supreme & I am so lucky to have his talents mix with mine)
I am over the moon to have it looking better than ever & to be showcasing my work so beautifully.


Do hop on over and have a look around.
There are new rotating intro images...
New works in the What's New section of course...
New studio/about shots have been added...
The newsletter and contact pages have been  updated and streamlined...
and most importantly are the new sections added...
now you'll see a 'photography' section which showcases all of my favourite photos.  
There is a new 'out and about' section which houses all of the fantastic mini-sites
which we conjure up for special arts events that I've participated in.
AND
There is now a 'This and That' section which is home to my dolls, felt work and
soon to showcase jewelry adventures, etc.
 
WOHOO

I am so so pleased with the changes. 
We've been working on it for some time now but I think it was worth  the work and wait.
Do take a few minutes to have a look.
(Make sure to clear your Internet cache or simply hit ctrl+5 if your using Internet Explorer)
and if you've another few minutes leave me a message and tell me what you think.

Thanks Everyone.

I've been laid up in bed with a seized up back...
but it's all good, ha ha because I am getting lots of new felt goodies made...
and catching up on older movies I've been wanting to see.

XO Mandy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am bias of course, but I think the site looks wicked!!

Judit Gueth said...

Looks really good! I love the fish and the bird series! Hope your back feels better soon! Love,J.

Dana Barbieri said...

It looks really nice. Very professional.

Karen M said...

I really like the updated site. It loads so quickly, and is easy to navigate. And most importantly, it showcases your wide variety of talents so well.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks guys and Karen thanks for the wonderful feedback...I barely ever get any about my work or sites so I can't tell you how much it's appreciated.

rebecca said...

Awesome! I love the key to unlock your blog. It all moves around so smooth...now I want to update mine...
;oP

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh wow Mandy! It is amazing! What a great partnership you and your hubby make. All of your hard work really shows. It is a great site!

Jules Dolly said...

I think it looks AMAZING... very lovely site. It's lovely to see all your work in one place. Well done hubby : )

Scott said...

Cool!!

Anonymous said...

Looks really good. Nice job.

K said...

That is really a cool site. Wow...

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Congratultions! It looks fantastic!
xx, shell