Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 24, 2011

Nubbins Now Available As Prints

Finally...Finally I am getting my dear sweet 'Nubbins' into my shop as prints.
I'd like to introduce the actual 'dolls' as well but that depends if I can get enough pieces cut and
prepped before the snow keeps me from the garage and my tools (it's already pretty cold out there!). 
Up until now they've only been available for purchase directly from me, from local sales,
from local galleries or through my own studio.
Atleast for now they are coming out as prints...
Here are the first 3 available in print form...

Nubbins 'Ellie Ebben Gray', 'Avril May Aviva' and 'Lillie Fionn Lapradie' now available as prints.

Interested? Just hop on over to my Etsy shop to have a look-see.

Hope your weekend was wonderful. 
Ours was very beautifully cozy as we were stuck inside all weekend due to rain and bad migraines.

XO A recovering Bijou & Her Beautiful Bunnies who are listening to Jesse Cook in the studio today
(We JUST saw him & his band in concert & they were amazing, a blog post on that coming soon).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOSH, you always amaze me with your new creations!
I cant decide which one i like the most
hmmmmmm.
you should make me a coloring book or a journal book and I will pay for it if course, I love to color and Journal.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry, I have to comment again
how long does it usually take to create one of these images
what kind of pencils do you use
your work is like magic!

Mandy Saile said...

Hi Ya Crystal. I never pay super close attention to how long a piece takes because each is so different than the next and I work in all different sizes. That being said my work is usually very detailed so that takes lots of time AND coloured pencil can certainly be one of the slowest mediums to work in because the pencil point is indeed so small and to get really rich colour you must layer alot...but I love it and glad you like what I am doing with it. Be well:D

Anonymous said...

Your nubbins are crazy good. The work put into them is amazing and definately shows in the finished product.