Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A New Felt Brooch

I was hoping to show you a new painting this week
BUT I am having some trouble with my drawing wrist and I've had to suddenly slow down this week
and was unable to finish what I wanted to show you (more on that later!).

But I do have a cool new felt brooch to show you...


Here are some close-ups...


It's a hand-made, hand-stitched, one-of-a-kind original.
It will be listed in my Etsy shop along with 5 others very soon,
I am just waiting on some new clasps to arrive.
If you want to reserve it for yourself, just email me at MandySaile@BijousWhimsy.com

I am off to scoot around in our awesome brand new Jeep & to run some errands...I'll see you next week.

XO Mandy, whose listening to Au Revoir Simone in the studio today.

p.s. My next newsletter will be sent out in the next couple of days,
If you would like to sign up to receive them in your email boxes,
Just click and sign up right here, Thanks.

4 comments:

Stephanie Amos said...

too cute Mandy! Hope you get to feeling better soon. =)
samos

Paula J said...

Oh I love this-it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are super cool, and the amount of work is incredible. Definately something unique for woman to accessories their outfits I would think...

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Stunning! Just stunning!