Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 9, 2012

Love & Light & A Rabbits Spirit Shining Through

It's taken me awhile after loosing our Ella Luna to even feel a slight interest in working,
but the spark has come back to me finally.

I am feeling my beautiful girl in every stroke and stitch I make.

To ease myself in, I've been reworking some more old 'Wee Whispies'.

I just finished off this little lovely...


This one is called "Love & Light"

and is she not a little sweet-pea?
She is a 5.5" x 9" mixed media on a pine block.
She was made with paper, paint, marker, buttons, coloured pencil & some other lovlies like little butterflies.
And she has recieved several coats of varnish for protection.
She is ready to be shipped & easily hung in your home.

So if your interested do hop on by, have a look
and buy her to add some joy and whimsy to your home from mine.

XO A Book-Worm Mandy

7 comments:

The Creative Artista said...

Oh, wow! This is absolutely amazing! You've got such talent! :)

Stephanie Amos said...

She's beautiful Mandy! I can see Ella Luna in every stroke. xo

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

This is such a gorgeous piece, Mandy. I am so happy to hear that you are feeling your creative spark again. We lost our 10 year old dog, less than 2 weeks ago. I know just how you feel. Haven't felt creative at all. It is such a difficult part of our journey, isn't it? ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Mandy, she is so beautiful! Well done, you amaze me as usual :-)

Unknown said...

Mandy, she is so beautiful! Well done, you amaze me as usual :-)

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thank you so so much lovely ladies...each of your notes just completely made my night. XXOO. Now I can't wait to show you the next two girls I just finished reworking:D

Anonymous said...

Love the colours and the vibrancy (that's a word right)