Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My House May Be Full Of Rabbits But...

My house may be full of rabbits
(and my heart is definitely craving to make a trip to the shelter to bring home more!)
But I have much love for any animal out of our rabbity home too.
Like my little buddy & my parents sweet little dog Missy.

I took some photos of her recently and thought I'd share my favourite ones.


Isn't she a cutie, ha ha.
She and I are bonded and I love visiting my folks cause I get to visit with Missy too.
My parents can't even say my name in their house without the dog freaking right out
& running all over looking for me, ha ha...I love that.

XO An Animal Loving Mandy

3 comments:

ladaisi said...

I have a thing for animals too ... especially cats, but also humongous dogs and fuzzy red squirrels and the occasional fawn.

I wish I had a pet here. :(

val said...

she is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Ah missy, the little sister you never had.