Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, January 31, 2014

Ugh & A Promise

Ugh!
So sorry to disappear on you this past week.
This is the first time all week that I've been able to sit down at my computer!
Once again any forward momentum came to a stop...and you know I hate it when that happens!

Jinny was doing rather poorly again & needed to begin meds again...
BUT she's doing better again.
Flynn wasn't feeling well with an bad ICS flare up...
BUT he's doing better today also.


And I had a pounding head for almost a week straight & though the throbbing wasn't horrible,
it was just sore in the wrong spot, so I found myself completely useless & unable to concentrate
& just ended up resting and snuggling bunnies!
Sometimes this head pain just completely wears me out, jeez!
BUT today the pain has cleared...so far!
So I begin again!

New artwork coming next week...I PROMISE!!!

P.S.  My newsletter is about to be mailed out...want to receive it's whimsical goodness???
Just sign up Right Here. 


No comments: