Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 10, 2014

Just Gotta

I always find it so difficult to keep moving forward normally after a long-eared love leaves us...
BUT my sweet honey and 5 sweet bunnies keep reminding me that it's okay to be happy & laugh...
 
Life is short...you gotta find beauty in every single day if possible.
 
I just gotta appreciate...
The Cute as pie bunnies that are still with us...
 

The giant white bunnies that jump on the couch to watch tv with us...


Yummies for the tummies like tea and scones hot from the oven in the middles of the afternoon...


Bunnies who wait for you at the front door...

 
Lovely beautiful exotic fruits that can be had even in the frozen North...
 
 
Bunnies who sit on your shoulder and keep you sweet sweet company...


Bunnies who wait to help you with the groceries...


 
So whiles we miss our Jin desperately & will be lost without her for a long time,
and I'll for some time cry at the drop of a hat....
there's still so much beauty and happiness to be had.
 
FINALLY I've learnt that it's okay to concentrate on all the good stuff to get through the bad stuff.
 
So Jinny is gone...but today I am back in my studio (keeping Jaks company) & having a good day...
cause if bunnies teach me anything...
it's the simple beauty of each and every day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being happy doesn't mean we don't miss those gone. You have to keep enjoying life, as hard as it is sometimes.