Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day

 Happy Mothers day to all my beautiful friends out there who are mommies, you all amaze me.
But let's not forget the unsung mommies out there as well, you know who you are...
the nurturers, slaves, doters and care-takers of the wordless and furry (and just as precious)...
Happy Mama's Day to all of my fellow fur-baby mommies, cause your important today too.
 

 And of course I wish a big Happy Mothers Day to my own awesome Mom, one of my best friends.
Thank you for never trying to be anything that you weren't,
seeing you do that has given me the strength & freedom to always be true to my own self
& thank you for always loving me just as I am.
LOVE you Mom, oh so very very much.

1 comment:

Natascha said...

😊 such a big bunny!