Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 10, 2017

2016 Book Pile

Wow I am behind on doing my yearly book pile review so without further ado here we go...

I LOVED these reads and highly recommend them...



The following ones were good but they all somehow left me wanting way more...



These guys were just okay and ones I wouldn't really recommend...


If your a bibliophile & self-confessed book addict too
feel free to leave your book recommendations/blog posts about books in the comment section.

4 comments:

Simone said...

I found you at Anne's My Giant Strawberry Blog! Wonderful interview that left me uplifted and inspired! I don't have any book recommendations at the moment - it takes me ages to read a book - but I will look out for the ones you recommend. :)

Natascha said...

Wow- I wanted to increase my reading but holy smokes you read a lot !!!

Mandy Saile said...

Hi Simone, I am so glad you found me after reading the interview on Anne's blog, thank you so much for your sweet note and for signing up for my studio news. I hope you'll keep in touch XO

Mandy Saile said...

Ha ha I do read alot Natascha, it's one of my daily pleasures. I try to read every morning, usually whiles I keep Yuuji company and I usually read a bit again at night time when I am keeping Misa company during her dinner time. I aim to get through 2 books a month but sometimes it's more:D